Freshly developed at AIRTEC HQ in the UK, we’re proud to launch our Stage 2 front mount intercooler kit with integrated crash bar design aimed at modified Audi S1 owners who want the very highest level of cooling efficiency, power and performance for track or fast road use.
The finished design features 60mm inlet and outlets that flow freely through custom end tanks into a single-pass 80mm – 60mm stepped core. By integrating the crash bar into the design, the intercooler makes full use of the vehicle’s entire front grille area while still retaining the towing eye feature.
It therefore offers a huge increase in surface area and volume over standard, and radically reduces charge temperatures, which is suited for highly modified examples with higher boost pressures, running 320+ BHP.
It fits neatly behind the original bumper with only minor trimming to the lower radiator surround required to fit and the comprehensive kit includes AIRTEC Motorsport’s CAD designed end tanks, laser-cut brackets, and all fixtures and fittings for a direct, bolt-on installation.
Its proven cooling efficiency and straight forward fitment makes it an essential modification for all modified Audi S1s.
AIRTEC intercooler features:
- Proven race quality bar and plate core
- 80mm stepping to a 60mm core design
- Stepped core design from 80mm to 60mm to maximise space
- 60mm inlet and outlets
- CAD designed end tanks to optimise air flow
- Comes complete with full fitting instructions
- Proven power increases and cooling efficiency
- Towing eye feature retained
- Replacement silicone hose for headlight washer jet
- Available in satin black or motorsport silver
AIRTEC part no: ATINTVAG35